Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thrifted Goodies.


 








 My husband and I have started taking about an hour on our day off together each week to browse different Goodwill stores in search for unique home decor. He also loves looking for records while I power through the clothing. We are thrilled about the goodies we have found over the past few weeks!! We found a matching basket to the apple one I previously posted, a vintage alarm clock, wooden horse, crystal ice bucket, crystal decanter and quartz bookends. I also found some amazing Fall/Winter pieces!! Skirts in all textures, sweaters, tops, two pairs of shoes, and a St. John Sportswear jumpsuit that's too big but I will find a way to make it work! :) We probably spent a total of around $120 on everything. Oh how I love thrifting!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment