Friday, August 16, 2013

Flashback.








Top: Vintage: Found at La Loupe Vintage / Jeans: Mother "Drama"
Belt: Gap / Shades: Found at La Loupe / Bracelet and Earrings: LFR Designs
 Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Handbag: Alexander Wang

I sometimes wish I could go back in time to the 70's and experience a roller disco or something. I've always loved flared jeans, over-sized round sunnies and platforms. I mean what's not to love about booty hugging high rise jeans and bold accessories?!? Maybe I love it all because I was born in 82 and I didn't live through it. ;) Anyways, I can always count on finding a gem or two, or five, at La Loupe Vintage in San Diego. It's like a big closet and I always set my handbag and stuff down anywhere, start trying on in the middle of the store and forget I'm in a shop, not someone's closet! 

Peace,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment