Sunday, May 19, 2013

Poncho Style.






Poncho: Love From India / Sandals: Sam Edelman / Tote: Zingara 
Resin Bangle & Bone Earrings: LFR Designs /Assorted Bracelets: H&M, Premier Designs Jewelry 
Shades: Found at La Loupe Vintage / Shades Pouch: Target / Lipstick: VIP Cosmetics "Chilili"

I love my ultra lightweight colorful striped poncho! It's just happy & perfect for work on a warm day.  If you haven't noticed yet I turn everything I possibly can in to a dress. I layered a thin $10 cotton tank dress from H&M under this poncho so it wouldn't be sheer allowing it to work as a dress. It's also perfect over a swimsuit or with leggings & booties. 

I don't remember the last time I wore a headband & I bought this one to wear for working out years ago. My hair has been lame this week & I didn't want to wear a pony again so somehow the turquoise headband made it's way in to this look. There's a lot going on but I'm okay with it. :) I also love woven totes. I bought this one in Mexico on our honeymoon almost 4 years ago & it's still looking good. Of course I found my way to the higher end boutique the one time we left our resort to check out Playa Del Carmen. This was my one special purchase & the leather handles made it worth it. It dresses it up a bit so I can use it as a purse in the summer months. 

 My husband loves almost anything I put on but he hates ponchos. I had a black wintery one with furry trim & it's the only thing he begged me to get rid of. This one isn't his favorite but it gets a pass since it's colorful & fun. It's just so comfortable!! How do you feel about poncho's? 

xoxo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment