Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Quick Trip to Palm Springs.











It's already been a week since our whirlwind adventure to Palm Springs, but I still wanted to share these photos. Last Tuesday we left San Diego around 2.30pm & arrived back home around 10pm. Quick trip describes it best! Some of Josiah's extended family was vacationing there at Casa Cody & Tuesday afternoon was the only time we were able to go visit. This was also Stella's first road trip & she turned 6 months the same day!  

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day & I enjoyed taking photos of the landscape through the car window. :) I also can't help but take a photo every time I see these gorgeous pink flowering trees. They are so pretty!

We have yet to stay over in Palm Springs & I'm looking forward to a getaway there soon! Do you have a favorite place to stay, dine, shop? I'd love to hear!

xo - Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment