Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Black & Blue.

 









Top: Kimberly Ovitz / Denim Jacket: Current Elliott / Jeans: Mother / Heels: Nine West (old)
Aviators: Found at La Loupe / Necklace: Arden B (old) / Handbag: Alexander Wang
Nails: OPI "You Don't Know Jacques"

These photos were taken in February when the weather was changing & getting warmer. Somehow they didn't make it to the blog until now, but this look still works for April. Every piece I'm wearing works year round!

A denim jacket is the easiest layering piece & I love this washed black zip moto style by Current Elliott. I've been wanting a leather jacket, but I get warm easily & work in a small boutique so leather isn't the most functional  going in to Spring/Summer. I decided this denim moto jacket would be my leather for the warmer seasons. I seriously wear it with everything

I fell in love with this Kimberly Ovitz top when I first saw it. It's interesting, weightless, & versatile. I'm excited to pair it with white denim/wedges or sandals for summer & black leggings/fur vest/boots for fall. It really doesn't even need a necklace I just happened to wear one on this day. 

Wardrobe Styling advice for the day: 
If you don't have a denim jacket or the one you have is boxy, stiff or a bad wash...invest in one by Current Elliott! Every wash & style that comes out is great. You can't go wrong! I'm kicking myself for not getting the camo print moto style & may still try to find it online somewhere. We have the Current Elliott denim jackets at KERUT (p. 858.456.0800 or e. sales@kerut.com) & can special order your size if it's sold out. The denim is ultra soft with the perfect amount of stretch & the cut works for every figure. 

Have a Happy Wednesday!
Kisses - E

Photos By: Bethany Sousa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment