Sunday, April 7, 2013

Neutrals.





Top: A.L.C. / Bralette: Urban Outfitters: Similar here / Jeans: Current Elliott: Similar here 
Sandals: Jack Rogers / Earrings: LFR Designs / Toe Polish: Essie "Bikini So Teeny" 

My look today matches the weather. Grey skies with a hint of sun. I love mixed neutrals with just a hint of shine. This washed poly A.L.C. blouse feels like heaven & these are my favorite jeans. Somehow the faded leopard print matches everything. My hint of shine is the gold zipper on my blouse & the platinum sandals. I do have a peep of color (my bralette) since I don't currently have a cream or nude bralette. Must purchase. These are the best for tops that are sheer or have low v-necks. I've had my Urban Outfitter ones for years!

I want to highlight these earrings. They are my favorite piece of jewelry that I own (besides my wedding ring). Best of all, they are neutral & go with any outfit combination. The designer, Leslie Russo, lives locally in La Jolla & she is beautiful inside & out. I received these as a gift for my birthday last April & if you follow my blog, Facebook & Instagram you'll see that I wear them 3-5 days a week. They are made from bison bone & even though they're big they weigh nothing. Leslie is crazy talented & if I owned a piece from every one of her collections I'd still want another. It's addicting!!! Check out her collections here & let her know that I sent you. :) 

Happy Sunday! xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment