Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fall Favorites.





Sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen: Similar Here / Skirt: Thrifted: Similar Here/ Booties: Sam Edelman: Similar Here 
 Earrings: Francesca's / Handbag: Alexander Wang: Smaller Version Here

Don't you just love Fall? It is by far my favorite season. Crisp air, the smell of leaves, rich colors, and my fashion favorite...sweaters! These photos are from last week but I thought this was a good time to post the look since I am wearing a bat sweatshirt and Halloween is right around the corner. :) I love that Zoe Karssen sweatshirts are fitted so you can tuck them in to a pencil skirt. I found this leather skirt at a thrift shop and it magically fit like a dream! A pop of leopard makes any outfit and I added a little more color with these fun earrings I recently found on sale at Francesca's. What's your favorite Fall item right now?

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment