Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Date Night.







Dress: H&M / Sweater: H&M / Booties: BCBG Girls / Scarf: Gifted / Clutch: Henry Bendel

Yesterday afternoon my husband called to say he wanted to pick me up for dinner to celebrate my new job. I was having a relaxing afternoon so I kept it going by taking a nice bath to freshen up. Then I lit a candle, put on Frank Sinatra, and cozied up in my robe to play with my eye makeup. Okay, I have to admit I also sipped bubbly straight out of the bottle but don't judge me...it was already open from Sunday mimosa's. I couldn't let it go flat! 

I love a comfy yet sexy outfit for a casual date night. In one glance it says low maintenance, approachable, confident and sexy which men love.  I am lucky to have a husband that doesn't think that skin tight is the only sexy. He loves that I switch it up. Let's be honest, most of us women don't feel like putting on a body con dress every time we go out to dinner. Some nights I'm ready to rock it and other nights I prefer to just show leg. Last night it was perfect since we ended up in a cozy corner booth at our favorite sushi spot (Harney Sushi in Old Town). Cheers to cozy date nights! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment