Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Confetti.





Top: Rory Beca for F21 / Shorts: Old cut off Abercrombie Jeans/ Blazer: F21 
Necklace: By Malene Birger / Glitter Flats: F21 / Resin Stone Bracelet: LFR Designs 
Gold Rings: F21 / Nails: Essie "Bikini So Teeny"

I love confetti! I love it in it's original form...spilling out of birthday cards & sprinkled on tables at parties. I love confetti cake, confetti frozen yogurt, and now more than anything...confetti inspired clothing. In my last post I was wearing a confetti slub knit tee. Here I'm wearing a happy, confetti cupcake inspired top. Speaking of confetti cupcakes, I ate one for breakfast on Sunday with my coffee because it's my birthday month & I can. 

I've been wearing my By Malene Birger statement necklace like crazy these days. It's just so fun & seems to match everything! For this outfit it was the icing on the cake. ;)

Kisses, 
E

P.S. I just turned 31 but I think I will keep using my "30 never looked so good" mug until I hit 40 or look too old. I may be a little in denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment