Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink. Paisley Print. Pooch.








Dress: Vintage / Flats: F21 / Shades: F21 / Earrings: Anthropologie / Leopard Faux Fur: Thrifted

These photos were taken a few weeks ago when my parents & I took Stella for a quick walk around my neighborhood before I left for work. What better time to post them then during Valentine's week?! I like to call them my "legally blonde" photos. Between me & Stella...
so much pink going on! 
I've loved paisley print for as long as I can remember. I even had a pair of paisley socks once that I wore until the holes in the heels were just too unbearable. When I found this dress at La Loupe I knew I had to own it. It started out a couple sizes too big & hit mid shins (eww). A quick trip to the tailor was well worth it! 

xoxo - Erica

Photos by: My Dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment