Sunday, November 4, 2012

Light + Little Black Dress.









Dress: Rag & Bone / Lips: Mac-Ruby Woo / Nails: OPI-Lincoln Park After Dark


This is not your average "LBD" which is why I love it! Leather details, a drop waist that turns in to silk pleating with an unfinished hem, and the exposed zipper. It has the potential to look very modern/edgy or feminine/20's/flapper depending on how I style it. Fun! 

These photos were actually taken inside my place. I love the steel wall & every day the light comes pouring in through the windows and patio door. This particular day the light was creating shadows that just so happened to line up with the design of my dress. The last photo was shot from the patio through the closed door. The dust from the sun on the glass created a unique finish to this image. My beautiful and talented friend Bethany has an eye for capturing images that have an editorial feel. These are some of my favorites! 

xoxo! -E

Photos by: Bethany Sousa Photography

4 comments:

  1. Oh MY these photos are absolutely fabulous! I really love the versatility that this dress offers! You look just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T Wex you would rock this dress! It would look amazing on you! Too bad we don't live closer to each other so we could share clothes.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.:-)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete