Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Simplicity.




Turtleneck: Thrifted  |  Jeans: Gap  |  Jacket: Found at Buffalo Exchange  |  Heels: Nine West
Shades: F21  |  Handbag: Alexander Wang  

Today I made a trip to the mall to shop for a few work wardrobe staples. It has been a while since I have worked in an office and somehow I didn't have a basic black pencil skirt or black dress pants (since sequins, leather and polka dots don't count as basic). I found my way to Ann Taylor and re-connected. I forgot how fabulous this store is! Plus Kate Hudson is the poster girl and I love her. Everything I tried on in Ann Taylor was great quality, classic and fit like a glove. Did I mention the dressing rooms were fab? Great lighting, plush seating and a color palate of grey, silver and cream. The best part is that most pieces are not only great for work but also for mixing in with play clothes. Ann Taylor makes me feel chic, lady like and all grown up. 

I like to be comfortable but still put together when I go to the mall. My favorite uniform is all black and a touch of leopard never hurts. :) I am so excited that it finally cooled down enough to pull on a cozy turtleneck and wear a little coat. Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment