Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Thrifting.


I am thrilled with my finds from my quick trip to Goodwill today! I was dropping a few bags off for donation and I wanted to pop in and look for a small dish to hold my lipsticks and glosses I keep on the entry table. For once I got there right when they opened and it is by far the best time to go! Afternoons are crazy...you'd think you were at Nordstrom Rack or something. People everywhere, a long line to check out, it's nuts!

My husband has been looking for a desk lamp for his office and we haven't found anything he loves for a great price. I spotted this gem today and knew he would love it. What a steal at $14.99! I also found my dish for lipsticks, a vintage looking fruit bowl, another amazing serving bowl just like the ones my grandparents have from years ago (I have a thing for bowls) and two fun vintage looking photos that can be used in any room. 

I wasn't going to look at the clothing but I took a quick peak and found a few treasures. I am beyond obsessed with this sweater!! It's silk, lambswool, angora and nylon...score! Not to mention the sequins, amaze town! The dots on the dress are a silvery gold metallic and it's perfect for Summer but will transition perfectly in to Fall with a leather jacket and ankle boots. The black top is actually all velvet, fits like a glove and feels like heaven. 

Total spent: only $55.91!!! Have you thrifted any fabulous pieces lately?

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment