Tuesday, June 4, 2013

70's Inspired.





Sweater: Vintage / Jeans: Mother / Belt: Thrifted 
Coral Earrings & Resin Bangle: LFR Designs/ Sandals: Sam Edelman 
Scarf: Vintage / Handbag: Vintage / Lips: Mac "Ruby Woo"

This look is actually from last Tuesday. I just so happened to put together a red, white & blue combo the day after Memorial Day! When I put this outfit on it reminded me of something I would see Donna or Jackie wear on That 70's Show. Oh how I wish that show was still on!! HILARIOUS. I found this sweater on Memorial Day at an alley sale (a garage sale but in an alley not a garage) in Ocean Beach. My husband & I were with my parents & our Pomeranian pup Stella heading to OB to get coffee & pastries at Azucar, our favorite spot. (If you live in the area & have never been you have to check it out! BEST Cuban style pastries.) I grew up going to garage sales so when we spotted the "alley sale" sign we had to check it out. Totally worth it! I scored this vintage sweater & Josiah got a mint record. I also consider this Gap scarf vintage since my Aunt Julie gave it to me as a gift when I was in grade school. I'm now 31, you do the math. ;)

xoxo! -E

No comments:

Post a Comment