Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disco Flair.






Jacket: Vintage / Dress: Koch / Shoes: Stuart Weitzman / Handbag: Alexander Wang: Small version here 
Jewelry: Leaf Ring: Charlotte Russe, Crosses: F21, Bee Necklace: Target, Long Necklace: Express (all old) 
Nails: Sally Hansen "Gilty Party"

I love La Loupe Vintage, it's the cutest little store! When I started following them on Instagram I was looking through their photos & stumbled upon this jacket. I immediately commented & asked if it was still available. The owner is so nice & responded right away & said he would hold it for me. I went in the next night to try it & of course took it home. He said it had been there a while which was unbelievable because it's amazing, but yaaay because I got it! 
This gun print dress is probably in my top 5 favorite things I've ever purchased. I wore it to death last summer. It's incredibly comfortable & so versatile! I even love it so much that I have the exact same style in a purple sparkly fabric. I fell in love with the line Koch (pronounced "cook") when I started working at Kerut. The designer is Nicole Musselman. She is from La Jolla, CA & lives with her family in Dallas, TX. Koch is her mother's maiden name. Her pieces are all made by local artisans in Texas, California & New York. How cool is that?! You can find her collections at Kerut boutique. We just received a shipment yesterday! ;)

xoxo,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment