Monday, April 29, 2013

Birthday Blooms.





Dress: OLD / Necklace: By Malene Birger / Shoes: Stuart Weitzman / Tote: Lolo 
Shades: Found at La Loupe Vintage / Nails: Essie "Bikini So Teeny"

I turned 31 on Friday & even though I didn't have big birthday plans this year I decided to wear something bright, happy & a bit loud. Bold blooms, full zipper, statement necklace, & a tote that reads LOL. After all, you're kind of entitled to wear whatever your heart desires on your birthday right?! I have had this dress for years. It was a random $20 find at Marshall's & every time I think that maybe I should get rid of it I just can't. I have a feeling I'll still be wearing it in my 40's. Ha! 
I rarely go to the mall anymore & I ended up spending most of the day at Fashion Valley with my mom. It was so much fun drinking coffee & taking our time browsing in stores like Zara that can at times be overwhelming. I always like to wear a dress shopping. Not only is it comfortable for walking around but it's easy to try things on without having to fully undress. Yes..I am sometimes that person that just slips on pants in the middle of the store under my dress. Who wants to wait in line? ;)

xo - Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment