Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leopard. Fur. Pearls.









 Blouse: Kenneth Cole / Fur Vest: Sabine / Leggings: David Lerner / Shades: F21 
Pumps: Nine West / Earrings & Bangles: Premier Designs Jewelry / Pearl Bracelet: Ann Taylor

In my Colorful Stripes post at the end of November I was talking about the versatility of a great blouse & I mentioned that you would be seeing a leopard blouse on me soon. Umm..better late than never? Totally forgot to post these. Spring has sprung & I still haven't added a floral blouse to my collection, but I  will at some point! I really lived in vests this fall/winter & found that in San Diego vests & scarves are my two most go to items. I also love that a vest is so easy to move in compared to a heavy coat. What was your go to piece this fall/winter season??

xoxo - E

Photos By: Bethany Sousa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment