Monday, November 26, 2012

Any Occasion Dress.





Dress: Kimberly Ovitz (Sold Out) Similar Style here / Tall Boots: Via Spiga (LY) / Booties: Charles David (Old)

This dress by Kimberly Ovitz was a splurge, but worth every penny! I eyed it for months. I love just about anything Kimberly Ovitz but her dresses in particular are amazing!! They are sexy, so comfortable, & easy to move in. I wanted an alternative to the LBD & loved the cut outs & print on this one. Here I've paired it with black tights & tall boots, also with no tights & booties. I love a dress I can wear for any occasion. If you have a favorite body con dress here are a few styling ideas...

For work: Pair with tights & boots. Add a scarf for on your way in the morning & for at night when you leave since it's cooler at those times. Keep your make up natural & jewelry simple. 

For shopping/lunch with the girls: Pair with a pointed toe flat & fur vest.  Play with adding color & texture. Layer on a few chunky bangles; lunch & shopping with the girls is a perfect time be extra funky. Sweep on a bit of mascara & some gloss...your ready to hit the shops!

For a cocktail event: Pair with black or nude stilettos, ponytail (sleek or natural), & fabulous statement earrings. With black heels I would do black eye liner & a pop lip color (think cherry) & with nude heels I would do a smokey eye & nude lip. Have fun with it! :)

Photos by: Bethany Sousa Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment