Thursday, October 25, 2012

White Tunic.





Tunic: T by Alexander Wang / Booties: Charles David / Sunnies: F21 / Earrings: F21 / 
Resin Stone Bangle: LFR Designs / Black & Crystal Bangles: Bebe


I loved this white tunic the moment I saw it. It's so simple, but that's what excited me. Oh the possibilities! My first thought was "wear it as a dress" (of course). I also belt it & pair with leggings. I'm sure I'll bring it on vacation to wear as a swim cover-up too. I love the touch of mesh & geometric stitching detail...makes it a bit more edgy. I'll soon be layering it with tights & adding a sweater, fur or leather jacket for winter. 

Black & white is one of my favorite combinations & to me it never gets old. It's also huge this fall so think about how you can wear your summer whites through the cold months. I'm excited to see what you come up with!

xoxo,
E

Photos by: Bethany Sousa Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment